Parents play an integral role in the success of Snowflake Intermediate and are actively involved in promoting academic achievement and coordinating school fundraising and other activities. Working on a volunteer basis, our PTSO organizes and carries out a great variety of events, including:
- Reading Under the Stars
- Family Movie Night
- Fall Carnival
- Field Day
- Accelerated Reading Reward Activities (such as pumpkin patch/corn maze visits, swimming parties, picnics at the park, etc.)
- Back to School Night
If you are interested in volunteering at one of our many events or in joining the PTSO, please contact Kimberly Willis, PTSO president.
Make sure to mark your calendar for all of the PTSO events happening this semester.
- The See's Candy Fundraiser is January 18-26. Please make checks payable to SI PTSO. We will be delivering candy to students on Feb 10 for Valentine's Day delivery.
- The Happy Camper Book Fair is March 27-31. Parent night is March 27, so the book fair will be open late that day. Also, March 27 is the Snowflake Intermediate PTSO Family Movie Night in the gymnasium. Snack Shack items will be for sale. Admittance to the movie is free! Come shop the book fair and watch a movie!
- Track and field day is May 19 from 8:15-10:30 a.m. Lunch PTSO field and fun day is 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. following track and field day. Snack Shack items will be for sale.
- Thursday, May 25 is the Snowflake Intermediate PSTO End of the Year Extravaganza from 8:15 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Please see the handbook for requirements. You may also visit our Past Happenings page to see pictures of activities from last year's extravaganza.
- Spirit days are every Friday! Show your Lobo pride by wearing blue and white!
Please like us on Facebook for up-to-date information.
PTSO Gift Baskets
PTSO provided new teachers Brandi Peterson, Cameron Peterson, Ben Hipps, Greg Lunt, and Suzanne Berger with gift baskets of supplies. PTSO wishes them all a successful year!
Thank you, PTSO!
Our PTSO purchased a new mat for our school. Thank you!